[Monotone-devel] Re: What's the plans for cvs_import?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: What's the plans for cvs_import?
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 2004 19:20:16 +0200 (CEST)

[resend]

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:14:37 -0400, "graydon hoare"
<address@hidden> said:

graydon>    - it will need a bit of an overhaul in terms of the thing it
graydon>      synthesizes, when the work on the changesets branch merges
graydon>      in.

I just took a look at that branch.  Quite a lot of changes (I noticed
you're dropping the schema version in that branch, BTW.  Is that
intentional?).  Is it worth it ti try it out and adapt whatever
changes I do to that branch, or should I wait?

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/