[Monotone-devel] Re: version 1.14 fails "make check"

From: Peter Simons
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: version 1.14 fails "make check"
Date: 09 Aug 2004 23:30:49 +0200

graydon hoare writes:

 > phew!

I have news from the other machine:

 22: exchanging work via netsync                  ok
 26: single manifest netsync                      FAILED (t_singlenetsync.at:27)

Test 22 used to fail, too, so the sleep seemed to help here.
But test 26 still needs to be aborted. The binary seems to
work, though, so this is probably just another minor issue.

 > if you really don't have them (try monotone ls keys) then
 > this is a bug.

No, I don't have them. I've noticed this before: On several
occasions keys were not transfered via netsync. I seems to
occur only when I "pull", I can't recall this ever happening
when I used "sync".

 > however, receiving a key doesn't make you trust it. you
 > may need to adjust your trust rules if you want to trust
 > them.

No trust stuff configured yet. I have some problems with the
way the hooks work. Mostly, I am missing the name of the
current branch as an argument to get_manifest_cert_trust().
I don't want to use separate monotonerc files for every
single branch I have! But since I don't know how to
distinguish the branch I am in within the configuration
file, there seems to be no alternative. Or am I missing
something?

Peter