[Monotone-devel] Re: Reiteration re: Mac OS X

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Reiteration re: Mac OS X
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 23:17:05 -0400

Paul Snively wrote:

1) (Trivial) In main.cc, the __unix conditionalization for the signal handling needs to have "|| defined(__APPLE__)" added
2) (Harder) Please, please, please upgrade to Crypto++ 5.2.1;

done both now. sorry, it wasn't out of malice that I forgot these, I've just been a little behind, and lost track of your previous comments. I do want it to keep working on OSX, and really appreciate your continued testing thereof.

(I had actually gotten part way into upgrading to 5.2.1 before, but it
 was in conjunction with trying to get PCH working, and since the
 latter failed to work I wound up trashing the working copy I was
 playing in. I forgot I meant to do the upgrade anyways. )

-graydon