Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 02:09:50 -0500

Jon Bright wrote:
Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

Jon Bright wrote:

24. make

Looks like you guys need scons.

I've actually noticed that I misnumbered - that should have been step 28 :-) In fairness, though, that guide does include installation of the complete development environment as well - once the MinGW base, the compiler and the libraries are installed or unpacked or built, the actual building of monotone is just the last 3 steps.

Heh, didn't even notice it was the last three... You can't build it with vc++?

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
Matt-land.com