Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build

From: Jon Bright
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Windows build
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:28:56 +0200

Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:

Heh, didn't even notice it was the last three... You can't build it with vc++?

It's probably possible, but I haven't tried yet. I figured, when first doing the patch to build on Windows that given the use of autoconf and automake, MinGW would be the easiest initial target. It also has the advantage of being freely available...

I'll probably take a look at doing a VC++ build at some point.

--
Jon Bright
Silicon Circus Ltd.