[Monotone-devel] Patch for Monotone-0.15 on FreeBSD 4.1x

From: Clemens Hintze
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Patch for Monotone-0.15 on FreeBSD 4.1x
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:42:32 +0100

Hello Graydon,

first let me thank you for your really nice software, I already use
Montone for some month now. It really is a pleasure to working with,
despite the few problems that sometimes emerge while working.

Unfortunately I probably will not be able to use the new Monotone-0.15
as I would have to adapt some tools first that enable me to dump the
difference between two whole revisions in the packet format (I need
this, as my two repositories are separated via my employer's firewall,
so I have to use email to synchronize my repositories :-)

But I still have installed the new Monotone-0.15 to play with it and
slowly adapt my tools too. But It was not possible to compile Monotone
out-of-the-box on FreeBSD 4.1x. I had to made some small patches, that
I have appended onto this email for letting you know about that issue.
The solution I chose isn't necessarily the best one; I was more
interested to get things done ...

But perhaps the patches are still of some use for you.

Thanks again for your efford and best wishes,
Clemens Hintze.

--
Clemens Hintze  mailto: c.hintze (at) gmx.net