Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch for Monotone-0.15 on FreeBSD 4.1x

From: Georg-W. Koltermann
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Patch for Monotone-0.15 on FreeBSD 4.1x
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:29:21 +0100

Hi Clemens,

I was just about to try tweaking the FreeBSD port to compile 0.15 (the
port is currently at 0.11).   I got distracted by some more urgent work,
but it's still on my list.  I'm running FreeBSD 5.3, btw.

Thanks for your patches, I'll give them a try.  It would be nice if the
end result could be an updated port.  I'm also cc:ing the port
maintainer, address@hidden

--
Regards,
Georg.