[Monotone-devel] Monotone and Win32

From: travis ray
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Monotone and Win32
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:19:11 -0600

Hi,

I'm evaluating monotone for personal use, and I have a few questions
concerning compilation on the Win32 platform (XP and possibly 98):
    1. What tools were used to create the Windows XP executable linked
on the homepage?
    2. Has anyone attempted to build monotone using MinGW/MSYS?
    3. Does anyone know of any reason why using MinGW/MSYS wouldn't be possible?
    4. Would anyone be interested in a MinGW/MSYS build procedure
should I succeed?

Thanks for any feedback.  I will attempt to hold out for the release
of 0.16 sources.

tr