Re: [Monotone-devel] happy new year, 0.16

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] happy new year, 0.16
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:23:52 -0800

On Fri, Dec 31, 2004 at 03:47:01AM -0500, graydon hoare wrote:
> hi,
>
> 0.16 is posted to venge.net, the netsync server is upgraded, the
> revision graph is rebuilt, the netsync protocol number is incremented,
> and the win32 build will appear there in the next hour or so.

Suggestion: add a note to the README.rebuild file on the front page on
"what to do when upgrading from 0.14-or-earlier"?

"Lull'd in the countless chambers of the brain,
Our thoughts are link'd by many a hidden chain:
Awake but one, and lo! what myriads rise!
Each stamps its image as the other flies"
  -- Ann Ward Radcliffe, The Mysteries of Udolpho