[Monotone-devel] Compiling on windows (and other things)

From: Patrik Husfloen
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Compiling on windows (and other things)
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 07:14:52 +0200

I've been playing around with MT for a few days now and first i was
wondering if anyone had gotten this to build under VS.Net 2003 on
windows?

Secondly, I realize this is a distributed SCM, but is it possible to
check out the latest revision from a server, without having to pull
the entire database?
Also, can you commit to a remote server?

If not, are these features planned at some stage?

And third, perhaps a change to the installer with an option to include
monotone in the PATH.

Keep up the good work,

Patrik