[Monotone-devel] Re: ViewMTN 0.01

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: ViewMTN 0.01
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 17:16:23 +0100

address@hidden (Grahame Bowland) writes:

[...]

> Anyway, I'd really value any feedback you guys can give me. The URL
> to an example set up is:
>   http://grahame.angrygoats.net/viewmtn/

Wow.  I was sort of thinking about trying to do one, but yours is way
beyond my plans.  Where can I get it?

A minor suggestion: it would be nice to show information on the
tooltip over hashes (author, date, maybe branch).  (Currently it just
shows the hash.)

Also it doesn't seem to show multiple branches at once, so I imagine
it doesn't show propagates?

I think it would be nice to show arrowheads (because this is a
directed graph), and maybe show merges differently (as monotone-viz
does).  However, those two are really minor, IMHO.