[Monotone-devel] Problems pushing to venge.net

From: Julio M. Merino Vidal
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Problems pushing to venge.net
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:45:19 +0200

Hi all,

for a long time I haven't been able to push local changes to the main
server, venge.net.  I was afraid this was due to portability problems to
NetBSD, so now I tried to do the same from a Debian system and it
failed in the same way.

I'm using monotone 0.22 (though it failed with 0.19 too), and doing
the following (have three new revisions locally):

[ibook monotone] $ monotone --db=monotone.db push venge.net net.venge.monotone
monotone: connecting to venge.net
monotone: finding items to synchronize:
monotone:   certs |    keys | revisions
monotone:    8123 |      29 |      2107
monotone: read from fd 4 (peer venge.net) failed, disconnecting
monotone: bytes in | bytes out | certs out | revs out
monotone:        0 |       345 |         0 |        0

I always get the same response from the server.

Any idea about what's wrong?  Maybe I'm not allowed to commit and
that's what makes it fail?

Thanks,

--
Julio M. Merino Vidal <address@hidden>