Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone_0.22-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED

From: Richard Levitte
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone_0.22-1_i386.changes ACCEPTED
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:05:20 +0200

Nathaniel Smith writes:
On Sun, Aug 14, 2005 at 07:42:46PM -0400, Hendrik Boom wrote:
Any chance for a .deb for sarge?  sarge is stable enough for a server
that contains precious files, and unstable is, well, unstable.

Sure, if anyone wants to build it, or give me a pointer to an easy way
to set up a sarge chroot...

I don't keep track of the names, but if tesing == sarge, I can do it. Actually, I've planned to set up a build bot of my own that triggers on specific certificates, a little like the test result ones but with a different name so as not to disrupt things for everyone else. (incidently, that's one case where h: is a winner :-))
Cheers,
Richard
-----
http://richard.levitte.org/