[Monotone-devel] Drop directory on windows

From: Andreas . Otto
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Drop directory on windows
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:42:01 +0200

Hi,

I tried to drop a directory in my repository on windows. My problem is this
directory contains several directories which contains directories and so
on. I got the information:

monotone: adding libs to working copy delete set
monotone: error: sorry -- 'drop <directory>' is currently broken.
monotone: error: try 'find libs -type f | monotone drop address@hidden'

But this message is good for linux/unix but doesn't works for windows. What
can I do ? Are there any plans to fix this issue ?

Andreas