[Monotone-devel] Re: newbie question about monotone serve

From: Andy Jones
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: newbie question about monotone serve
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 11:29:01 +0100

[Responding to my own post.]

I found this:
<http://loglibrary.com/show_page/view/106?Multiplier=3600&Interval=6&StartTime=1123185687>

It seems to match my experience.  (In summary: Log of an IRC
conversation in April: a monotone user experienced the same symptoms
as me, was using the pre-built binary under red-hat seven.  It went
away when he compiled from source.)

I'm using the pre-built binary on Mandrake 9.1.

Can anyone confirm that the prebuilt binary is broken?
Is anyone using it without problems? On what system?

Ta,
Andy.