[Monotone-devel] .mt-template implementation

From: Badai Aqrandista
Subject: [Monotone-devel] .mt-template implementation
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 00:55:37 +1000

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement .mt-template explained in the 'quickie tasks'... However, because I am not familiar with how things are done in monotone, I'd like to have some suggestion as to how I should implement this...

Should .mt-template be used only when commit message is typed in an editor and MT/log is empty? Or should it be used to create MT/log on setup or after commit? How do small decisions like this is made? Or should I make a patch and post it to the list?

Thanks,

---
Badai Aqrandista
Cheepy (?)