[Monotone-devel] Re: Bugathon!

From: graydon hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Bugathon!
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 12:42:10 -0800

graydon hoare wrote:

(Several people have asked for a public cafepress shop they can purchase such a
thing from -- even if they don't fix any bugs -- so I'll set one up shortly)

We now have such a thing:  http://www.cafepress.com/monotone_vcs

The bugathon is going very well so far...

The bugathon is now over (well, it was over last monday) and imho was a great success: we closed 33 BTS bugs and reduced our roster-branch integration test failures to zero.

Thank you all for participating! For those who made a commit, sent a patch, or closed a BTS bug in the Nov 24 - 28 timeframe (all timezones) I will need address, shipping information, and a choice of which product and size from the above store you'd like to receive. My list shows the following people:

Nathaniel Smith
Jack Cummings
Christof Petig
Derek Scherger
Julio M. Merino Vidal
Grahame Bowland
Daniel Carosone
Matt Johnston
Matthew Gregan
Richard Levitte

Let me know if you think I've left you out.

-graydon