Re: [Monotone-devel] another rosters status update

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] another rosters status update
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2005 17:35:22 -0800

On Fri, Dec 23, 2005 at 04:25:11PM +0100, Olivier Andrieu wrote:
> First, I had to remove manifests.{cc,hh} from po/POTFILES.in.

Hrm, odd, I'm not sure how that file is supposed to be maintained.
Hopefully there's some mechanism to update it automatically?  Does
anyone know?

That it contains manifest.{cc,hh} doesn't seem to bother my build
process at all.

> And then monotone segfaults while doing `monotone db rosterify'. It
> starts OK and then crashes about while writing the rosterified
> revisions to the db. MT/debug doesn't seem to be very informative,
> here it is, just in case.

I haven't seen a segfault, and don't reproduce it... but there have
been several fixes to rosterify recently; I think actually there was a
segfault bug briefly in there that I fixed _before_ sending the parent
message, but could be wrong.  Anyway, I guess see if you still have
this, and if so, maybe you could get a backtrace from gdb?

"Of course, the entire effort is to put oneself
 Outside the ordinary range
 Of what are called statistics."
  -- Stephan Spender