[Monotone-devel] Interest in a mtsh Windows port

From: Christof Petig
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Interest in a mtsh Windows port
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 17:24:26 +0100

Hi Timothy,

do you currently plan to port mtsh to windows? I might be able to get
fund to do the port but wanted to ask you first.

I already wrote a pipe+exec+fork (bidirectional asynchronous pipe)
equivalent for the nvm.cvssync.win32 branch, so it's mainly a matter of
adapting mtsh to it (and I have years of gtkmm on windows experience).

Interested? Should we use the Netxx framework like monotone or should I
put together something less intrusive? Perhaps even the glib people
would be interested in solving this once for all (for monotone this was
clearly way off) [get's much more work down this road]

   Christof