[Monotone-devel] Passphrase no more accepted?

From: Mustafa Yuecel
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Passphrase no more accepted?
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 13:41:22 +0100

Hi

I written out the private key, delete db, use a snapshot db and update db. Next
I readed back the private key. But if I have to enter the passphrase my password
will not be accepted ("failed to decrypt private RSA key, probably incorrect
passphrase"). I am *mostly* sure that the password is correct. Is there a
possibility that the password is correct, but failed somewhere else?
Im using monotone 0.25.

Thanks...

Musti