Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn requires python2.4?

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] viewmtn requires python2.4?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 02:59:59 -0600

Well debian already has python 2.4, it is just not the default version.

Bruce Stephens wrote:
I can see wrapper.py uses string.rsplit, which isn't in 2.3.  Are
there other more subtle dependencies on 2.4?
I'm noticing that diff screens seem to hang.

It's no big deal, since I guess debian/unstable will change to 2.4
soon, now that the other major upgrades have all (or almost all) been
done.