Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: viewmtn requires python2.4?

From: Chad Walstrom
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: viewmtn requires python2.4?
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 08:53:25 -0600

Bruce Stephens <address@hidden>  wrote:
> Yes, I know.  But it doesn't have libapache2-mod-python2.4, because
> python 2.4 isn't the default yet.

Exactly.  I've taken it as standard practice to develop my Python
scripts to whatever is in Debian stable, since that is the platform I
prefer to run my servers on.  It makes things a lot easier. ;-)  If
viewmtn doesn't use too many 2.4-isms, perhaps it wouldn't be much
effort to backport it to 2.3.

--
Chad Walstrom <address@hidden>           http://www.wookimus.net/