[Monotone-devel] monotone log order

From: Yury Polyanskiy
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone log order
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 01:55:32 -0500

Hi all!

I just found an interesting case when monotone log order is somewhat
puzzling.

Ok. Here is my graph. First I created initial revision A and worked on
the project for a month or so:

Now I wanted to import a patch made against original A. So I commited
that patch and merged and have now this:

|             ^

After this I commit one more revision to S and do a "monotone log".
Here's what I see (note dates).

Revision: T
Ancestor: S