Re: [Monotone-devel] improvement of cvsimport3 test

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] improvement of cvsimport3 test
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 16:19:38 -0800

On Tue, Feb 14, 2006 at 07:45:11PM +0100, Markus Schiltknecht wrote:
> Hello Nathaniel,
>
> as you requested I have modified the test which checks cvs imports of
> branches with correct ancestory. I called the test
> tests/t_cvsimport_branch.at and marked it with XFAIL(true).

This is great!  Committed to mainline.  (And I'll look at your next
patch now...)

So let us espouse a less contested notion of truth and falsehood, even
if it is philosophically debatable (if we listen to philosophers, we
must debate everything, and there would be no end to the discussion).
  -- Serendipities, Umberto Eco