[Monotone-devel] Re: renaming monotone executable (again)

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: renaming monotone executable (again)
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 13:58:35 +0000 (UTC)

Nathaniel Smith <njs <at> pobox.com> writes:

> To spoil the ending, I'm going to suggest we switch to the name "mtn"
> for 0.26 and going forward.

I'm definitely for it... partly because I like innovation/change, but even more
so because it would be no change at all for me: as far as I remember I did add
"alias mtn=monotone" to my .zshrc even before I executed it for the first time.

FWIW I did it even before reading that many others did use the same short form,
I tought that as just "natural" ;-)

  Lapo