Re: [Monotone-devel] Attribute error while rosterifying

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Attribute error while rosterifying
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 20:44:16 -0800

On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 09:47:31PM -0600, Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
> Right, glad to see there is a way around this (beside me just dropping
> the attributes manually).  Are random attributies supported in post 0.26?

You can't drop them manually, you'd have to drop them all through
history :-).

Random attributes are supported just fine -- it's just that the
convention for naming them changed, so presumably everyone's custom
attributes should change, but since we don't even know if people are
using custom attributes, never mind how, we're waiting until someone
has a use case before we decide how to write the code...

"On arrival in my ward I was immediately served with lunch. `This is
what you ordered yesterday.' I pointed out that I had just arrived,
only to be told: `This is what your bed ordered.'"
  -- Letter to the Editor, The Times, September 2000