[Monotone-devel] monotone dumb progress

From: zzagorski
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone dumb progress
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:34:16 +0100

Hi all,

I almost finished, my first add-on to "monotone.dumb" subproject it includes:
  mtndumb
    A command line wrapper with "pull/push/sync URL" actions.
    Maybe we should rename it to mtn-dumb, monotone-dumb?
  dws
    A "Dumb Web Storage" FS implemented now only on PHP+PostgreSQL which
    allows to sync your database to your cheap hosting site over HTTP. :)
    Well, it will be cheap if I write driver for mysql ;).

Anyone interested?
I'll package results as soon as i'll find a time.

Also, Nathaniel, does 'roster-centric' in 0.26 changes will make
some difference for 'dumb' algorithm?
Will your old 'dumb.py' implementation work with monotone 0.26?
I don't have access to 0.26 now.

Thanks, greetings.
--
zbigg