[Monotone-devel] Re: Coders are getting sloppy!

From: Henry Nestler
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Coders are getting sloppy!
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 01:53:11 +0200

Hello Richard,

  All changes to the monotone source require an accompanying ChangeLog entry.

In this case I have a small question.

Often I need a merge after commit. My merge tool is xxdiff. I can only give *my* Changelog or the *other* as merged. I'm would like not lose from others and let falling down my Changes. Then I do a new commit for the Changelog file only with my entry. That is not a real problem.

But after some days later the day sorting is not correct.
Should I move this now?
For sample "2006-04-01  Henry Nestler ..."

Or anybody known a trick, how I can merge my changelog AND (plus) the other in one step?

--
Henry Nestler