[Monotone-devel] Re: About the maintainance of monotone

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: About the maintainance of monotone
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 17:18:38 -0600

Hello Richard,

I prepared a non-maintainer upload (NMU) of monotone 0.25, just to see
if there was any major issue standing in the way. My changelog follows
this mail. The package builds fine, and after some very casual
checking, appears to run fine as well. I need to make a couple minor
changes:

* The package built fine using debuild the first time, but the second
time was missing monotone.html. I don't know why. Very strange.
* monotone --version reports (base revision: unknown), which should be
fixed before uploading.

After fixing these minor issues, the NMU package would be suitable for
uploading. Would anyone like to first test it out?

Tomas Fasth, are you reading this mail?

Cheers,
Shaun

monotone (0.25-0.1) unstable; urgency=low

  * Non-maintainer upload (NMU).
  * New upstream release. Closes: #358220.
    - Fix build with G++ 4.1. Closes: #358096.
  * Add a watch file.

 -- Shaun Jackman <address@hidden>  Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:55:10 -0600