[Monotone-devel] Re: About the maintainance of monotone

From: Shaun Jackman
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: About the maintainance of monotone
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:30:03 -0600

On 4/18/06, Shaun Jackman <address@hidden> wrote:
> > After fixing these minor issues, the NMU package would be suitable for
> > uploading. Would anyone like to first test it out?
>
> I've posted my monotone 0.25-0.1 packages:
> http://people.debian.org/~sjackman/debian/pool/main/m/monotone/

I've uploaded monotone 0.25-0.1 to the delayed 7-day queue. Without
intervention from the maintainer, it will move to Debian's master
queue in seven days.

I've also uploaded monotone 0.26-0.1 to people.debian.org/~sjackman. I
have *not* tested this binary, because I have not yet made the move to
rosters. Once I have, I'll post my experience and upload 0.26-0.1 to
the delayed 7-day queue.

Cheers,
Shaun