[Monotone-devel] guitone - new website

From: Thomas Keller
Subject: [Monotone-devel] guitone - new website
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 14:39:34 +0200

Hey all!

I've registered a project on berlios.de for guitone and put up a basic Wiki with info how and where to obtain guitone. The website can be reached here:

http://guitone.berlios.de

guitone is a Qt-based frontend for monotone, currently still in an early stage. Newer (yet unreleased) versions compile on Linux, MacOS and Windows. Our (Ingo and mine) next goal is to write down what extensions are needed on the mtn automate interface, put these extensions up for RFC and later implement them. This is not about neat and tricky queries on the mtn database, but rather about basic commands like add, remove, ... which are not yet supported by the automation interface. You can have a first look on this here (and comment/discuss) this already:

http://guitone.berlios.de/wiki/index.php/Proposed_extensions_to_mtn_automate_interface

(note: you need to register to edit pages; I don't like to get spam on this wiki, so I decided to make it read-only to anonymous people...)

Of course, as always, help in any form is always welcome!

So long,
Tommy.