Re: [Monotone-devel] Branch arguments to mtn serve

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Branch arguments to mtn serve
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:49:36 -0500

No objections yet.  I am going to start working on this.

Matthew A. Nicholson wrote:
Greetings,

During my dealings with my monotone server today, I had to restart it to change the branch patterns it serves. This got my wheels turning, and after some discussion on IRC, I discovered that the branch arguments to mtn serve, duplicate the functionality of the `get_netsync_read_permitted' hook.

I am wondering if there are any objections to removing the branch arguments to mtn serve. If there are not, I am willing to look into removing them.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
matt-land.com