[Monotone-devel] Volunteers to help with Summer of Code reviewing?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Volunteers to help with Summer of Code reviewing?
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 19:20:54 -0700

So, Google opens the floodgates tomorrow, and SoC apps will start
rolling in.  Right now I'm the only person signed up for monotone to
read/review them, and it'd be nice to have some help :-).  So if
you're one of the regulars, feel free to sign up at:
   http://code.google.com/soc/mentor_step1.html
(requires a free google account), and I'll turn on your access to the
apps :-).

(If you're planning to _apply_ to monotone, of course, then don't do
this; conflict of interest rules and all that.  If you're planning to
apply to other projects (though why would you? ;-)), it's still okay,
according to clarifications on the admin list.)

Eternity is very long, especially towards the end.
  -- Woody Allen