[Monotone-devel] monotone crashing after 'mtn rename'

From: Ron Turner
Subject: [Monotone-devel] monotone crashing after 'mtn rename'
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 14:39:17 -0700

Hi,

I’ve attached the output of mtn –full-version and the _MTN\debug file corresponding to the following sequence of events (as best I can remember…):

-          moved a directory and associated files deeper into my project’s directory tree

-          executed a mtn rename <directory> <new-path-deeper-in-source-tree>

-          executed a mtn status  ç error occurred

At this point, many commands fail, e.g. mtn list changed, mtn status, etc.  I’d appreciate any suggestions you can offer regarding restoring the integrity of monotone on my system.

Best regards,

Ron