RE: [Monotone-devel] how to recover damaged database?

From: Kelly F. Hickel
Subject: RE: [Monotone-devel] how to recover damaged database?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 07:31:43 -0500

Thanks for the information, it helps.  I had imported one cvs module
which worked fine, then imported another, after that I got the errors.
So, I suspect it would work with a fresh DB.  Since ultimately I want
everything in a single DB, would I just import each module to it's own
DB, then merge the DBs together?

--

Kelly F. Hickel
Senior Software Architect