Re: [Monotone-devel] how to recover damaged database?

From: Nathaniel Smith
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] how to recover damaged database?
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 13:39:31 -0700

On Thu, May 11, 2006 at 07:31:43AM -0500, Kelly F. Hickel wrote:
> Thanks for the information, it helps.  I had imported one cvs module
> which worked fine, then imported another, after that I got the errors.
> So, I suspect it would work with a fresh DB.  Since ultimately I want
> everything in a single DB, would I just import each module to it's own
> DB, then merge the DBs together?

If it works, then go for it.  However, I'm still guessing that the
problem will occur whenever you try to import that particular CVS
module :-).  If that turns out to be the case, we can try to work out
what the cvs_import bug is.

"On arrival in my ward I was immediately served with lunch. `This is
what you ordered yesterday.' I pointed out that I had just arrived,
only to be told: `This is what your bed ordered.'"
  -- Letter to the Editor, The Times, September 2000