Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: A vote for propagation (debian branch)

From: Matthew A. Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: A vote for propagation (debian branch)
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 17:49:10 -0500

[I am all for top-posting, unless it is against the trend of the current thread :) ]

Well mainly upgrade tests to make sure that the package migrates the database properly. Also the code to clean up the PID file could be better (or it could be converted to just not be used at all).

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:
[I'm top-posting because you did...  *mumble* :-)]

Please tell me what kind of tests you're after.  I'm willing to
experiment a lot.

--
Matthew A. Nicholson
matt-land.com