Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtnpatch

From: Justin Patrin
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtnpatch
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 11:31:17 -0700

On 6/3/06, Jon Bright <address@hidden> wrote:
Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker wrote:

> Something you have to realise, though, is that we all have different
> lives and "external" stuff that affect it as well.  For example, we
> have a long holiday here in Sweden right now, usually spent with
> family and friends, going out on the archipelago in the first true
> summer days or going to church for those who are so inclined (it's a
> Christian holiday).

[OT] Ditto in Germany (minus the archipelago).  It's Pfingsten
(Pentecost).  A lot of people go away for the weekend, Christians go to
church.  Generally, not much happens.

I imagine this is probably true for a number of other European countries.

I've been living too secular lately, I guess. I'm glad that people are
interested. :-)

--
Justin Patrin