Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtnpatch

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: mtnpatch
Date: Sat, 03 Jun 2006 12:52:48 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 2 Jun 2006 23:40:12 -0700, "Justin Patrin"
<address@hidden> said:

papercrane> Shall I take it that noone is interested in this, then? I
papercrane> figured from much of what has been said lately in
papercrane> OpenEmbedded regarding branches that someone would feel
papercrane> this is useful for moving data from revisions across
papercrane> branches without propagating.

Patience, my friend, patience.

I'm a bit interested, although I've some questions too.  I won't
expand on that before I've looked at your stuff, though.

Something you have to realise, though, is that we all have different
lives and "external" stuff that affect it as well.  For example, we
have a long holiday here in Sweden right now, usually spent with
family and friends, going out on the archipelago in the first true
summer days or going to church for those who are so inclined (it's a
Christian holiday).

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/

                                                -- C.S. Lewis