Re: [Monotone-devel] About tagging via crontab

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] About tagging via crontab
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 21:47:39 +0200 (CEST)

In message <address@hidden> on Fri, 23 Jun 2006 13:38:19 -0500, Venkatesh
Prasad Ranganath <address@hidden> said:

vranganath> (cd /tmp/monotone_repo/; mtn tag `cat _MTN/revision` $TAG_DATE)
vranganath>
vranganath> However, this command execution results in the following message.
vranganath>
vranganath> mtn: misuse: monotone tag doesn't use the option --execute
vranganath>
vranganath> TAG_DATE is set to D`date +%F | sed -e "s/-/_/g"` via the
vranganath> bash export command.

Uhmmm, what happens when you do this:

    echo $TAG_DATE

Did you get what you expected?