Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] Intermediate Results

From: me
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: [Poll] Intermediate Results
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 15:14:47 +0200

Zitat von Salikh Zakirov <address@hidden>:

1. monotone.ca
2. monotone-scm.org

As monotone.ca is pretty much bumped I have to admit that I'm unable to register
such a domain with my local registrant. So, I'm still up to sponsor it (if it
doesn't cost an incredible amount of money per year), but I'd need somebody who
actually can register that domain for me.

Graydon...?

Thomas.