Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: HOWTO: benchmarking monotone (was Re: "memory e

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] Re: HOWTO: benchmarking monotone (was Re: "memory exhausted" error for 'mtn list status' command)
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 11:47:58 +0200

Nathaniel Smith wrote:
The one in net.venge.monotone.contrib.benchmark.  The thread is at:

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.devel/7524/focus=7527

Thank you.

Strange that I don't have those messages in my mailbox. gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.devel mirrors only the mailing list contents, no? I do have other messages dated 07/28/2006 in there, but not that thread.

The first message of that thread I have is this one:
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.version-control.monotone.devel/7524/focus=7527

That's why I've been wondering where the thread started...

Weired. But I'll check out contrib.benchmark. I'm curious about how my cvsimport-branch-reconstruction algorithm performs :-)

Regards

Markus