[Monotone-devel] Re: Fw: [Monotone-commits-diffs] Revision 27bc493884113

From: Graydon Hoare
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Fw: [Monotone-commits-diffs] Revision 27bc493884113c646d4bf35d3efe9a147225ec7f
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 12:35:48 -0700

Justin Patrin wrote:

Yes, but shouldn't monotone by default ask for a comment for
disapprovals? I've also found this to be somewhat unintuitive and
unhelpful default behavior...

Yeah. It'd be good if it took a message.

I'm hoping when we get around to overhauling the cert format -- supposedly around the time we're doing the policy branch work -- every cert will carry a comment as well as a signing date.

-graydon