[Monotone-devel] Hosting for ViewMTN

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Hosting for ViewMTN
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 12:16:17 +0800

Hi all

It looks like I'm leaving my current employer, where I've been hosting
ViewMTN. Would anyone care to volunteer hosting for
viewmtn.angrygoats.net? I have a virtual server in the states, but
it's only got 128MB RAM and is quite heavily loaded, and so probably
unsuitable.

Recent ViewMTN is a lot kinder on a server in terms of resources, but
memory is probably good. I think 128MB or so for viewmtn would be
about right.

Thanks!

Cheers
Grahame