Re: [Monotone-devel] European MTN Summit

From: Markus Schiltknecht
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] European MTN Summit
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 13:45:31 +0100

Hi,

Thomas Keller wrote:
Yeah, someone had to do this joke, I guess =)

Sorry for that, it just had to be...

Anyway, to get more productive: I'm fine with more or less any date between mid January 'til March...

Although, as mentioned, I'm still ogling (is that the right word for 'liebaeugeln'?) with going to the US summit.

I'd like to hack on my cvsimport-branch-reconstruction branch. I'd also be interested in looking into partial-pull. I could help out with python, if you want to have some guidance. OTOH, I could need some review of my (somewhat messy) code in rcs_import.cc. I'd probably hang on someone with strong C++/STL knowledge all day long... ;-)

Regards

Markus