[Monotone-devel] ViewMTN suggestions and bug reports

From: Grahame Bowland
Subject: [Monotone-devel] ViewMTN suggestions and bug reports
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2007 13:05:26 +0900

Hi everyone

I've put a Wiki page up so that everyone can list their feature
requests for ViewMTN:
http://grahame.angrygoats.net/moinmoin/ViewMTN/Suggestions

So if there's anything you want added, or you feel like helping out by
implementing something, take a look at the page. I'd really appreciate
suggestions; I'm going to be spending some time this weekend on
ViewMTN and the more interesting ideas there are to implement the more
keen I'll be :-)

Grahame