[Monotone-devel] Re: Summit update -- 1 month to go!

From: Lapo Luchini
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Re: Summit update -- 1 month to go!
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:49:30 +0100

Nathaniel J. Smith wrote:
> If you don't have a room to sleep in yet (has _anyone_ booked a hotel
> room yet?), then now is also really the time!

That, I'll probably do this evening, as soon as we decide the logistics
for the few days before the summit starts (anyway has suggestion what is
at a reasonable distance and can't really be missed? we have 4 full days
available for the trip before the summit starts).

> And speaking of transportation, we need 2-3 (or more) people to drive
> everyone back and forth from the hotel everyday, and if you can be one
> of these people, i.e., are:
>   -- age 25 or older
>   -- legal to drive in the US (IIUC if you are legal to drive at home
>      you are probably legal to drive in the US)
> then you should let me know, so we can figure out the rental stuff.

Me and Gabriele were thinking about renting a car anyway, in order to
take a better look around the area in the first 4 days, so there would
be no problem in doing this.
How should we move in that direction? Will it be a centralized booking
like the hotel or not?

    Lapo