Re: [Monotone-devel] GUI commit tool

From: Olivier Andrieu
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] GUI commit tool
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 00:42:55 +0100

On 1/19/07, Steve Borho <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

  I'm trying to add a Monotone back-end to my GUI commit tool Qct.  I
have most of it working now except for the actual commit itself.
Monotone is expecting a passphrase to be entered on the command line in
order to accept the commit, and this is anathema to a GUI app.  Is
there a way around this (can I ask for the passphrase in a popup window
then pass it to 'mtn commit' somehow)?

there's a hook (get_passphrase) in the user's monotonerc file for this
kind of things:
http://venge.net/monotone/docs/Hooks.html#index-get_005fpassphrase-_0028_0040var_007bkeypair_005fid_007d_0029-180