Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.el patch for late-model xemacs

From: Olivier Andrieu
Subject: Re: [Monotone-devel] monotone.el patch for late-model xemacs
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 14:40:10 +0100

On 2/2/07, Ken Sedgwick <address@hidden> wrote:
Greetings,

I've noticed that late-model (FC6) xemacs (21.5.27) have problems w/
monotone.el.

The problem is that the *monotone* buffer ends up write-protected and
can not be modified after an initial monotone operation.

I think the issue is that monotone.el uses
     (toggle-read-only -1)
where
     (setq buffer-read-only nil)
is a better expression of the desired operation.

I suspect that the initial read-only status of the buffer changed along
the way somewhere (everything used to work for me w/ FC4).

Anyway, I've found the following modifications to fix the problem:

committed, thanks.
--
 Olivier