[Monotone-devel] Release?

From: Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker
Subject: [Monotone-devel] Release?
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 23:02:28 +0100 (CET)

There's been lots of talk about making a release.  I was actually
planning on doing one just before the summit, but got distracted, and
when I saw all the good stuff that was being committed, I thought a
release could wait.

Now, there's talk of making a release of what was there before the
summit.  That's revision 8fb58caca4fa27408211c789f84c96c881755013.  On
the other hand, at the beginning of the summit period, there were some
good additions which I'm not sure were part of the summit work itself,
and among others, that was additions to the NEWS file.  The latest
change I could find is in 2bf2e248fcbbabb1c53e53e80c58af7fcb05f5e5,
and that's right in the middle of several lines of development, so I'm
wondering what to grab and what not to.  Personally, I would still
rather make a release of the latest there is, for the sake of making
things simple.

So, I'd like some help choosing.  Any ideas?

Cheers,
Richard

-----

                                        http://richard.levitte.org/